Conditions of Use of Website and Terms of Sale Agreement
- “Site” means the website www.froghavenlady.com
- “Materials” means all prose, poetry, and business/freelance writings and accompanying descriptions of same, including photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, sound clips, and text on the Site,
- “The Company” means Annette B. Johnson dba froghavenlady.com and/or AJB Enterprises, both registered in the state of Missouri, United States of America.
- “You” means any person visiting or browsing the Site
- “Agreement” means this document
This document contains the conditions of use of the Site, and applies to all persons visiting or browsing the Site.
Conditions of Use of Site
The following is a legal agreement between you and the Company. By browsing or using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound to by this Agreement.
- All Materials are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by the Company or the parties credited in the copyright notices within the Materials. You shall abide by all additional copyright restrictions contained in any Materials accessed through the Site. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Materials in whole or in part, except as otherwise provided for in this Agreement. You agree that any copy of the Materials that you make or have in your possession shall be unaltered and shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. All information and software provided through the Site is and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company or the parties credited in the copyright notices within the Materials.
- Causing the Site to be displayed in a frame of another website is forbidden. Posting of any Materials from this Site on any other website, or otherwise distributing any of the Materials from this Site is forbidden except as otherwise provided for in this Agreement.
- The Company may further vary from time to time in its sole discretion the Materials and other features of the site, including its affiliates.
- All Materials are subject to change without notice.
- You agree that you will not through the use of the Site violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, or submit or publish libelous or otherwise unlawful material. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and all officers, directors, owners, agents, Material providers, licensors and licensees from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by them in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this Agreement. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in defense of any such claim. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
- The Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the Site by any person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, statement or other information shall be at your sole risk.
- The Materials are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- Neither the Company nor any of its officers, directors, employees or affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive, exemplary and/or incidental damages of any kind whatsoever (including, but not limited to, lost profits or attorneys’ fees) in any way due to, resulting from or arising in connection with your access to, inability to access, or use of the site, or from your reliance on any information provided at the site, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation applies to all causes of action in the aggregate including, but not limited to, breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability, misrepresentation, and any other tort. In the event the foregoing limitation of liability set forth herein shall be for any reason held unenforceable or inapplicable, you agree that the Company and its affiliates’ aggregate liability shall not exceed the amount paid pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
- The Company may modify this Agreement at any time by updating this page. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and you should periodically visit the Site to determine the terms to which you are bound.
- This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereto, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, and you and the Company submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the American Justice System and its Courts.
If you need to write to us on any matter please use the address below.
Annette B. Johnson c/o froghavenlady.com 204 J Lynn Court Washington, MO 63090