SSDY = SAME SPOUSE, DIFFERENT YEAR! START THIS HOLIDAY SEASON ON A GOOD NOTE! MAKE IT A TESTAMENT TO AMERICANS’ COMPASSIONATE NATURE!
My Rogue and I will be celebrating 20 – count them! – 20 years of marital bliss; it was a hard decision: should I plan a quiet dinner or a Texas-style necktie party???
….after sleeping on it, I decided to again ask my readers to JOIN US IN REMEMBERING those who are still facing some life-changing challenges…
Take $20.00 and spend it WHERE IT COUNTS:
- Your favorite food pantry,
- your favorite Vets organization
- (don’t forget the USO – they have lots of traffic this holiday season)
- Your favorite women’s shelter
- Your favorite humane society
- Your favorite medical charity
- Salvation Army and American Red Cross
There are LOCAL organizations that will provide assistance for people in need; think Locally and spread a bit of sunshine. (you’ll never miss that package under the tree! )
God Bless America and all its caring people…
the FrogHavenLady and Her Rogue xoxox